4/6/11

Infinity Downline Uganda

Welcome Infinity Downline Uganda members!. Infinity Downline is literally spreading like wildfire globally and with a proven system, training and mentorship it.s no wonder.

In this Blogspot i wanted to take the time to welcome all the new members in Infinity Downline Uganda. I think its simply incredible how this simple $25 dollar or 60,000 shillings a month business has literraly changed the lives of so many people globally including me as well



Just 13 short months ago i was a struggling Club DJ and now have since generated over 5 figures, quit my job and spend my days with my kids and family....(and of course a couple hours a day marketing my business online)

It's Friggin Awesome!!!
So for new team members once you signup and get orientated with the team training system Please Do Contact me and lets get acquainted

Contact My buddy Sadrach Baker To Join Infinity Downline Uganda


Hey Guys.... Sadrach Baker from Kampala,Uganda(East Africa) here. I currently work with a Tours & Travel Agency,at the same time as an independent Network Marketer with Infinity Downline.
 The reasons why I chose Inifinty Downline & the masterminds team was because I was tired of working from the 9AM to 5PM JOB & Wanted to start my own business. What a better way then using the internet... Its a GOLD MINE and so is infinity downline

I discovered that when you don't change anything,you will always keep getting the same results So Take Action today and contact me ASAP for your link to the presentation


Contact
Skype - realsadrach

No comments:

Post a Comment